Pump shank:8mm round shank
Transmission medium:oil/water pump
Impeller structure:Rubber impeller
Fitment:For electric drill
Operation instruction :
1. To ensure optimum priming and long life, apply a few drops of lubricating oil in pump inlet prior to each use and flush with clean water after each use.
2. Be sure inlet hose is airtight and as short as possible. Inlet hose should not exceed 9ft (2.75M).
3. When pumping abrasive fluids or liquids with solids, longer pump life will be obtained by using a strainer on the inlet line.
4. It is recommended that the pump is mounted to a surface for security and ease of use.
5. Mount and start drill. Watch inlet tubing to be certain fluid is drawn into pump in15-20 seconds. If not, check that inlet tube is properly mounted to inlet.
6. Do not run dry. If pump fails to prime, check to be sure that hoses are not Kinked or clogged. Pump depends on fluid being pumped for lubrication.
NOTE: DO NOT run pump in reverse.
1 x Drill pump
2 x Hose clamps
2 x Connectors